Alaska Airlines partnered with Loyalty Methods to migrate Mileage Plan, their very successful frequent-flier program to a new platform.
This innovative and ground-breaking project set the bar for the rest of the industry by making significant strides in enhancing customer experience (CX) through the use of a more flexible, faster, better, and more usable application.
Loyalty Methods was the System Integrator (SI) of choice for Alaska Air, providing services for the core CX implementation as well as providing support for infrastructure components such as the Tibco-service bus.
Raymond Beyer, Director – IT Applications states, “Their ability to understand both the needs from the business and technical side of the project, allowed us to follow CX best practices and shorten our implementation time.”
“If there is such a thing as an insurance policy when commencing a project of this magnitude, then Loyalty Methods is it. They provided solutions, reassurance, and strong technical expertise throughout. I look forward to continuing our relationship with Loyalty Methods.”
Key Benefits That Alaska Airlines Realized
- Quicker organizational response to competitor airlines when they release new frequent flyer promotions – minutes instead of weeks.
- Reduce training time for new hires in Customer Care.
- Increased efficiency with improved speed and improved functionality while processing work.
- A new, easy-to-use web-based system.
- Ability to support the substantial future growth of Mileage Plan.
- Provide the foundation for a common customer database which will enhance overall customer experience.
- Improved audit controls that allow for accurate financial reporting.
- Interface with a large number of external and internal partner systems.